Eating & Drinking
Elizabeth Line Comes to Canary Wharf!
After years of waiting, the Elizabeth line has arrived, and with a brand-new station open at Canary Wharf, our brands and retailers are celebrating!
Not only will the new Elizabeth line make journeys across London shorter and more comfortable, but to commemorate the opening, our brands and retailers are offering special offers, discounts, and exclusive products. Check them out below:
- Badiani Gelato – Enjoy a limited edition “Elizabeth line” gelato at their Canary Wharf store.
- Barry’s – On Tuesday 24 May, if your name is Elizabeth (or Liz/Lizzie) you can enjoy a purple HERMOSA Protein Shake for free when you take a Barry’s class. Recovery fit for a Royal!
- The Body Shop – Visit their store and spend £20, then quote the word “Elizabeth line” and you’ll receive a complimentary 9ml Sleep essential oil. Offer from 24th until 4th of June. T&C’s apply and until stock lasts.
- Caravan – Quench your first with a special purple smoothie.
- Charbonnel et Walker – Visit their store on Tuesday 24 May and receive a 10% discount.
- Emilia’s Crafted Pasta – Celebrate by sipping on their commemorative purple blackberry martini.
- Gallio – Celebrate with a special purple cocktail or mocktail called ‘Fizzy Lizzy’, free with any purchase on Tuesday 24 May. You can also try a special purple base pizza.
- Joe Blake’s – Celebrate with something sweet and head to Joe Blakes for their special purple donuts.
- Le Pain Quotidien – Try their Elizabeth line launch special – dragonfruit and banana chia pudding.
- Marugame Udon – To celebrate the launch of Elizabeth line and the Platinum Jubilee, Marugame Udon are giving away FREE udon to Marugame Club members named ‘Elizabeth’ & ‘Eli’ on Sat 4th June. Sign up before 31st May to claim this treat.
- Notes Coffee Roasters & Bar – Try their special purple Taro Iced Latte on Tuesday 24 May.
- Shutters – along with the restaurant being decorated with purple flowers, you can also enjoy an exclusive, purple-themed cocktail.
Click here to visit Coral Eurobet – one of the leading betting and gaming operators in the UK in Canary Wharf.