Ice Rink Canary Wharf
The Canary Wharf ice rink returns to Canada Square Park in October for 18 magical weeks!
Skate beneath Canary Wharf’s twinkling skyline and treat yourself to one of London’s most captivating winter experiences when we open our doors to the public. This year promises to be the most exciting year yet, and there’s no chance of rain cancelling play with our magnificent roof, so come rain or shine, the British weather won’t stop this year’s fun winter day out.
- When does the Canary Wharf Ice Rink open?
The ice rink will be open to the public from 22nd October 2022 until 25th February 2023 .
- Do I need a ticket to skate?
Yes, all sessions will need a valid ticket to be able to skate. You can book your tickets in advance on the Canary Wharf ice rink website or purchase on the day if there are spaces available; all tickets need to be purchased through the website – there will not be tickets available at the venue.
- How much does a session cost?
Prices for the Canary Wharf ice rink:
- Children aged 4-12 years old: From £13.50
- Adults/Teens aged 13 or over: From £17.95
- Family tickets: From £53.95 for 4 skaters
Please note than any children skating will need a skating adult or teen to accompany them, with one teen/adult required for every 6 children.
- What’s included in the Canary Wharf ice rink prices?
For the price of your ticket, you will be able to enjoy one session of skating – 50 minutes – with the cost of skate hire included in the booking fee.
While skaters are welcome to bring their own skates, this will not be deducted from the booking fee and anyone bringing their own skates should note that speed skates are not permitted.
Live music at Canary Wharf’s ice rink:
- Wednesday 26 October – DJ Leon C and Sister Sax perform over three skate session, 6.10-7pm, 8.20-9.10pm & 9.55-10.45pm
- Wednesday 23 November – DJ Leon C and Sister Sax perform over three skate sessions, 6.40-7.30pm, 7.45-8.35pm & 9.55-10.45pm, playing Christmas Classics with a twist, to Funk, Soul and House Chart Classics
- Wednesday 21 December – DJ Leon C and Sister Sax perform over three skate sessions, 6.40-7.30pm, 7.45-8.35pm & 9.55-10.45pm, playing Christmas Classics with a twist, to Funk, Soul and House Chart Classics
- Wednesday 18 January – Sister Sax performs over two skate session, 6.40-7.30pm, 7.45-8.35pm & 9.55-10.45pm
- Wednesday 22 February – Sister Sax performs over two skate sessions, 6.40-7.30pm, 7.45-8.35pm & 9.55-10.45pm