Free Summer Photography Workshops at Canary Wharf
Canary Wharf’s Photography Competition is back and open to entries until Friday 16 September. This year, there’s up to £1,500 in Canary Wharf Gift Cards to be won, our biggest prize yet.
Whether you choose to capture some of the plants, birds, fish or insects which have made Canary Wharf their home, or point your camera towards the art, architecture or active travel across the Estate, the competition is open to all.
Need inspiration? Attend one of our free photography workshops
All our workshops are free to attend but spaces are limited, so make sure to get your tickets at the links below from Monday 20 June.
Workshops for adults:
- Wednesday 20 July, 2-5pm – Beginners Photography
- Monday 25 July, 10am-1pm – Beginners Photography
- Monday 1 August, 10am-1pm – Wildlife Photography
- Thursday 4 August, 10am-1pm – Street Photography
- Monday 15 August, 10am-1pm – Mobile Photography
- Tuesday 16 August, 10am-1pm – Mobile Photography
These workshops form part of the Canary Wharf In Focus photography competition, which has both junior and adult prizes to be won.