A special treat for fans of Wimbledon
Tennis fans can enjoy watching in style as we transform Cabot Square into our very own Wimbledon haven.
At the heart of the action is the big screen where you can watch all the matches every day all the way up to the finals. You can also set up your own competitive match on our pop-up table tennis tables.
During the week, we will be serving up classic British cuisine including fish and chips and hearty pies, and of course no Wimbledon is complete without classic strawberries and cream. There will also be Belgian white chocolate covered strawberries and other sweet treats if you feel like something more indulgent, Game, set and match!
Street food traders, 12-3pm:
- Azulejo – Portuguese Pregos and Bifanas – sandwiches made from amazing traditional Portuguese recipes.
- EHLA – a fusion of flvours influenced by Cyprus, Greece, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Palestine and Israel. (Weds – Fri only)
- Le Beefed – the best grass-fed beef this side of France! (Weds – Fri only)
- Chocofruit – fresh strawberries, bananas and kiwis all covered with the highest quality Belgian chocolate.
- L’Amouse Bouche – classic French crepes and galettes with both sweet and savoury fillings.(Mon – Weds only)
- Duckshed – super delicious slow-roasted pulled duck, served in a bun, a wrap or a salad box!
- 3 Little Pigs – Greek food at its finest, serving up souvlaki, gyros and salads with fresh ingredients! (Thurs & Fri only)
- One Love – Jamaican soul fusion dishes including their signature Jerk Chicken (Tues – Thurs only)
For all the latest news from Canary Wharf follow us: