Early Bloom Festival
Early Bloom returns for the fifth year at Crossrail Place Roof Garden showcasing exciting family friendly performances, comedy, drama, dance and more by up-and-coming local artists. Join us in celebrating local talent from across East London.
Thursday 6 June, 7-9pm, Theatre and spoken word
- Solo artist Jessica Mance performs Did I ever tell you how lucky you are? followed by the Space’s participatory theatre company SpaceWorks performing scenes from their recent directing course.
Friday 7 June, 7-9pm, Music curated by Poplar Union
- Featuring soothing and earthy indie-rock from Sonya Titus, voice/guitar and saxophone duo Anima Rising, autobiographical singer/songwriter Lyn Gerald performs Lyn Debut, indie pop one woman band Dregas and Tom Price Stephens.
Saturday 8 June, 10am-5.10pm, A whole day of family entertainment
- 10am-12noon: Band for Life, Grace Mason sings pop, R and B and Motown covers + Polyanna Choir
- 12noon-2pm:George Green’s School with Trainers: a True Story + House of Talent & CM Sounds perform HOT spoken word and songs + Jessica Mance performs Did I Ever Tell you How Lucky You Are?
- 2-4pm: Sustainable arts and crafts workshop from Sunny Jar Eco Hub + Moth Physical Theatre Sewer Life performance and workshop
- 4-5.10pm: Street Dance We Run This from Studio 3 Arts + performances from Spotlight Sounds.
Sunday 9 June, 11am-4pm, Anything goes!
- 11am-1pm: Take part in some Laughter Yoga with Fabiola Della Gatta + enjoy music from Alex Hinson
- 1-4pm: Russian and Ukranian Folk Music from Zhensovet and Sunshine Choir + Cycle from Ideachor Performance Group + flute and guitar duo Nicola Tagoe and Ahmed Dickinson
Part of Bloom 2019 – A summer programme of festivals, performances, workshops, family shows and music
For all the latest news from Canary Wharf follow us: