Enjoy a packed programme of sports, entertainment and news highlights on our summer screens
Nothing says British summer time like Wimbledon on our Summer Screens and with big screens in Canada Square Park and, this year in Cabot Square too, you won’t have to miss a minute of it.
Grab picnic items from Ibérica La Terraza, Carluccios, Waitrose, pre-order a delicious picnic from Tom’s Kitchen and then settle back to watch the world’s top tennis pros battle it out to win at Wimbledon the finest racing drivers in the world in F1 and international golfing pros swinging into action at the Opens.
The Summer Screens will stay up throughout the summer showing a tempting programme of live action sport plus highlights, films, entertainment, news and cultural events.
There are plenty of fabulous bars and restaurants nearby to celebrate a win or commiserate of course! Enjoy cocktails at The Parlour, inspired Japanese cuisine at ROKA or classic French dishes with a contemporary twist at Plateau Restaurant, Bar & Grill.
So grab a picnic and settle down with friends and family to watch some of Britain’s greatest sporting events, or enjoy lunch or dinner at one of our many restaurants! Make the most of the warm summer days and balmy evenings with the summer screen season at Canary Wharf.
- Monday 19 – Sunday 25 June: Royal Ascot
- Friday 23 – Sunday 25 June: Aegon Championships at Queen’s
- Saturday 24 – Sunday 25 June: Azerbaijan F1 Grand Prix
- Monday 3 – Sunday 16 July: Wimbledon
- Friday 7 – Sunday 9 July: Austrian F1 Grand Prix
- Friday 14 – Sunday 23 July: World Paraathletics Championships
- Saturday 15 – Sunday 16 July:British F1 Grand Prix
- Monday 17 July: Test Cricket – England v South Africa
- Monday 17 – Sunday 23 July: Tour de France
- Thursday 20 – Sunday 23 July: Highlights of the 146th British Open Golf Championship
- Friday 4 – Sunday 13 August: World Athletics Championships
NOTE: The above schedule is subject to change. To enquire about specific screening information please email email@example.com
For all the latest news from Canary Wharf follow us: