Canada Square Park comes alive with music and celebration as we present our outdoor live music concerts this summer
We’re heading to the streets of Havana as we go on a captivating, colourful and historical journey through the music and dance of a truly unique culture. Viva Cuba is a musical showcase brought to life with an incredible display of Cuban passion and humour that embodies the Latin spirit. Our cast of performers will include 10 dancers performing dances of different rhythms with spectacular costumes from Havana’s famous Tropicana Club’s cabaret style, Son, Mambo, Cha Cha Cha, Salsa, Rumba and Bolero to more modern rhythms directly from the streets of Havana as Reggaeton. Viva Cuba will also feature a live band comprising the hottest Cuban musicians based in the UK, bringing this spectacular show to life.
Why not pre-order a delicious deli picnic from Tom’s Kitchen or grab picnic items from Waitrose or Marks & Spencer Simply Food then relax and enjoy the show, part of our Summer Concerts series of live open air performances in Canada Square Park this summer.
- Summer Concert: The Best of British – Tuesday 25 July
- Summer Concert: Heroes of the Skies – Tuesday 1 August
- Summer Concert: A Summer Evening with the London Philharmonic Orchestra – Tuesday 8 August
- Summer Concert: Funk & Soul Night – Tuesday 15 August
- Summer Concert: Viva Cuba – Tuesday 22 August
For all the latest news from Canary Wharf follow us: