The Big Dippers from Rhubarb Theatre
Join us for an afternoon of summery, splashy, family street theatre!
Sun, sand, seagulls and a magical beach hut? This is no ordinary day at the seaside… Our vivacious Victorian paddlers are all at sea for some slapstick adventure and summertime fun. See Rhubarb’s bathing buddies take the plunge, sort their swimwear, practice some strokes and try to avoid the sharks! Making a big splash, they’ll surf the waves of adventure and dive deep into hi-jinks and hilarity.
Grab your bucket and spade and hold onto your swim-hats as The Big Dippers set off on their splendid seaside adventures!
Part of our Family Summer Festival
- The Big Dippers – Sunday 2 July
- The Tortoise and The Hare – Saturday 8 July
- Teddy Bears’ Picnic – Sunday 9 July
- Pigs and Bears Don’t Come in Pairs – Sunday 23 July
- Musique Sur La Mer Youth Orchestra – Saturday 29 July
- The Wind in The Willows – Sunday 30 July
For all the latest news from Canary Wharf follow us: